Entec Si – coronavirus statement
We are taking the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak very seriously and have put in place a range of measures to help to protect our team and our clients. We’ve been following official guidance from the Government and health authorities to ensure we are minimising the risk exposure, while keeping any disruption to our service limited.
We are very much running as usual, in very unusual circumstances.
The measures we’ve put in place include:
- Amending company ways of working – We’ve implemented new company policies and operational procedures to safeguard the health and safety of all of our teams and and clients – ensuring our ways of working limit the spread of COVID-19
- Keeping up-to-date with guidance – Our whole team is receiving official guidance on how to avoid catching or spreading coronavirus and the steps to take if they have coronavirus symptoms
- Home working – We’ve always worked flexibly, but remote working has become our new norm for the time being. As some of the sectors we operate in involve key workers, we are attending site on occasions to support these areas, but only when absolutely necessary
- Daily updates – We’re contingency and continuity planning on an ongoing basis to ensure there is no disruption to the service we provide
How can we help?
We’re in the business of change and we’re helping many to adjust to this new world. Now is the time to make change happen, not run away from it and for many businesses, there is no choice but to adapt.
Although this is unlike any usual circumstance, there are many ways in which we can support businesses through the coronavirus outbreak – get in touch for support and guidance. The areas of most interest at the moment include:
- Business continuity planning
- Implementing remote working for your staff, including fit for purpose tools and technology, processes, procedures, documents, training and support
- Facilitation of online meetings and documentation/online workshops/FAQs
- Supply chain analysis
- eLearning development
Published: Mar 31, 2020
Let's start a conversation!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org