Business support executive
Job description and person profile
Business support executive
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Support Executive, you will predominantly work with the Head of People Operations and Business Support Manager to support the effective and efficient running of various operational functions within the business. The role is pivotal in providing operational excellence whilst supporting the delivery of business objectives.
The successful candidates will be passionate, enthusiastic and a self-motivated individual with a solution focussed attitude. Candidates will also need to demonstrate effective communication and presentation skills including the ability to negotiate and influence to secure successful outcomes and build credibility.
In return, we’ll reward you with competitive benefits, the opportunity to work with a talented team and chance to be an integral part of our ambitious growth plans.
Main responsibilities and duties:
Download the PDF to find out more about this role’s main responsibilities and duties.
How to apply
Location – UK based. Flexible and remote working options are available
Contract type – Permanent
Working hours – Full Time
Salary – Competitive
Find out more about the benefits of working at Entec Si
Apply for this post:
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship
- Successful applicants will be shortlisted for an initial phone screen, if their application is progressed, they will then complete a formal second stage competency-based interview
Friday 21 October 2022
(We may close the role should we receive a large volume of applications)
- Proven experience working in a similar role
- Broad knowledge of different business functions in a fast-paced industry.
- A background in consultancy would be an advantage
- Demonstrable evidence of collecting and presenting management information
Skills and abilities:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; both written and oral, someone who is focussed on quality and has a keen eye for detail
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills, diplomacy, and persuasiveness to get business to buy into ideas or approaches
- Exceptional organisational skills, and ability to prioritise workload, multi-task to meet competing deadlines and work on own initiative
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Teams)
Our behaviours and values
Entec Si behaviours
You should be able to demonstrate the following behaviours:
- Present an appropriate, professional appearance
- Commercial awareness
- Emotional intelligence
- Enthusiasm and positivity
- Listening well
Entec Si values
You should embrace and display the following values:
Care – We get to the heart of our team and client challenges with honest and supportive consultancy, where support and wellbeing is put first
Collaboration – Blurring the lines between our teams and our clients means that we’re all joined up and passionate about solving the same change challenges
Commitment – Our strength lies in the passion and commitment of our team, embodied in our day-to-day activities
Versatility – Our people are diverse – in skills, backgrounds and experience – making our knowledge and approach creative and varied. Our delivery is driven by the versatile application of proven and trusted methods
Integrity – We are thorough, dependable and committed to going above and beyond client expectations, living, working and breathing our core values
We’re an inclusive employer, and we care about diversity in our teams. If you require any adjustments at interview, such as extra time or breaks etc, please let a member of the recruitment team know once they’ve been in touch.
Let's start a conversation!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org