The Change Challenge: Stepping up website accessibility in the not-for-profit sector
Enabling an exceptional digital experience for a not-for-profit
A formal audit had revealed a number of compliance issues with our client’s website, which were having a knock-on effect on its customer experience.
Our task? To help them secure the auditor’s seal of approval by addressing these pain points, stepping up digital accessibility and formalising a future, fit for purpose approach for managing online documentation.
To achieve a successful external audit, a transformation of the user experience was required.
From the project’s launch right through to its completion, an Agile project management approach helped us to stay on track with the agreed objectives and meet key milestones.
Effective leadership enabled us to manage several teams simultaneously, uniting them in the goal of making the website easier to navigate.
To help measure the accessibility of new web content, we also supported the client to create a brand-new process.
- Improved the accessibility of our client’s website, enabling them to pass their second audit with flying colours
- Streamlined users’ digital journey
- Enhanced the overall performance of the site
- Developed an easy-to-use process for accessing digital accessibility, providing our client with a clearer picture of their website’s usability
- Enabled an exceptional digital experience for many years to come
If you would like to find out more about this work, or think that we can help you, then please contact us.
Let's start a conversation!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org